Create your own original powerful message against sexual violence and post it on your personal social media account. Then challenge three of your friends, by tagging them on your post, to do the same and send their own message. Use your imagination and creativity to prepare your message which will strongly touch people’s heart around the world.
How to publish your message
Create your message: Your message, in English or your native language, should be in the form of an an image e.g. poster, drawing, text, photo, selfie. Be innovative, creative and original.
Post your message on your social media account (either on facebook, Instagram and or Twitter)
LIKE and TAG the page of the campaign
- Facebook @ReactActPreventSV
- Instagram @ReactActPreventSV
- Twitter @ReactActPrevent
At the same time copy and paste this text, including at end of the post the hashtags #ReactActPrevent #StopSexualViolence #Speak4NO
The challenge will run until the end of October 2018 across Europe and you can participate as many times as you wish.
At the end of the Challenge, 30 participants, from all over Europe, will have the opportunity to win prizes, which will be announced in the future.
Goal and Aims of the Campaign
Sexual Violence is not just some random news on TV but a real life-threatening phenomenon around the world. Sexual Violence does not recognize gender, color or age and can happen anywhere at any time. The #Speak4NO Challenge aims to raise awareness on how to React, Act and Prevent Sexual Violence. More specifically
• to challenge young people around Europe to send strong messages against sexual violence, using creative and innovative
• to initiate a strong and ongoing online awareness-raising and prevention wave against sexual violence, attracting the interest of people all around Europe
• to encourage, invite and challenge youth NGOs, from Europe and the rest of the world, to contribute towards initiating a strong European prevention movement against sexual violence
• to foster co-operation, involvement and support by other community stakeholders, including public authorities and educational institutes.
Using creativity to ‘speak’ against sexual violence
Sharing messages across Europe on how to React, Act and Prevent
Sexual Violence is not just some random news on TV but a real life-threatening phenomenon around the world. Sexual Violence does not recognize gender, color or age and can happen anywhere at any time. The #Speak4NO Challenge aims to raise awareness on how to React, Act and Prevent Sexual Violence.